Training, Education & Development
2012-2013 Pee Wee and Division 1 (U6) Indoor Winter Training Academy
Our Training Academy Winter Program is designed to further develop your child’s individual skills throughout the Winter months. Participation in our program includes:
- Series of 60 minute training sessions (7 in total), organized and run by professional training staff from the Long Island Rough Riders.
- All sessions to be held indoors on turf fields at the climate controlled Coleman Country Day Camp.
- All sessions will be held on Mondays from 5:30-6:30 PM with dates as follows:
- Boys- 11/19, 12/3, 12/17, 1/14, 2/4, 2/25 & 3/11
- Girls- 11/26, 12/10, 1/7, 1/28, 2/11, 3/4 & 3/18
- NO Holiday Weekend play, nor training on Holidays.
- All participants are fully covered and insured when you participate in an OUSC event.
- All players receive an OUSC Training Academy T-Shirt which is worn to all sessions.
The cost for the Winter Program for all Pee Wee/Div 1 participants is $90 per player, which includes the cost of the training facility rental, training staff from the Rough Riders and insurance costs. Space is limited to 20 players so if you are interested, please register online today at
The deadline to register is November 1st or sooner once 20 players register, so don't delay!